Lambing has sure kicked off across the British Isles and we’re enjoying seeing all the photos on social media so far! Please share your photos with us for your chance to win!
In it's fifth season now, we are again running our Lambing Photo Competition to find the best #lambing18 picture! Send your best lambing photo, and you could be the winner of this award and some great prizes!
The winner will receive a printed canvas of their winning image plus loads of Lamlac goodies and will be featured in the Lamlac 2019 Calendar. The best images will also be showcased on our blog and across social media.
How to enter
To enter, simply share on your photo on twitter @lamlacvolac or Facebook @volaclamac using #lamlac or you can email your photo to email@example.com.
Please make sure you provide your name, address and contact number so that we know where all the fantastic photos have come from!
The competition opens on 3rd March 2018 and the closing date is 8th April 2018.
- The photo must be taken by the person entering.
- We can only accept digital images.
- You can enter one photo. Make sure the file size of each is at least 1Mb.
- Include your name and farm address with your entry.
- The closing date of the competition is 8th April 2018.
- Photos must depict ‘lambing season’.
- Judging will take place within 2 weeks of the closing date and we’ll contact all prize-winners within 21 days.
- Volac will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Volac reserves the right to use any entry for commercial use.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland (except employees of the Volac group of companies or members of employee’s families). All entries (received by the 8th April 2016) will be judged by Volac – the judges decision is final.
- There is one prize available - a printed canvas of winning photograph, the specific details of which will be at Volac’s complete discretion. A cash alternative is not available and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be required if requested to take part in post-event publicity (including the use of their name, town of residence and likeness). Volac may wish to post to entrants further information of the Volac range of products and services. If you do not wish to receive this, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering this competition you are giving Volac permission to use your photographs for commercial purposes.
- This competition is being run by Volac International Ltd, who can be contacted at Volac House, Orwell, Royston, Herts, SG8 5QX. Telephone: 01223208021.