Volac Automatic Eco Lamb Feeder
Automatic feeders from Förster-Technic have proven themselves worldwide in the raising of lambs and kids. They provide low-labour feeding and ensure the healthy growth of animals. You can also spread the cost over 12 months with our 0% finance offer!*
The Automatic Eco Lamb Feeder can feed from 40 – 240 lambs, is easy to operate and provides low-labour feeding to help farmers rear strong healthy lambs.
- Feed from 40 to 240 lambs
- Easy to operate
- Low labour feeding
- Ad-lib machine - feeding until full
- Reliably at the right temperature
0% finance available
- Up to 12 months
- 30% deposit plus VAT
*Terms suject to credit checks and approval.
Please phone us free on 0800 919808, or contact your local Volac Business Manager for further information and sales.
Features and benefits
- The Lambs ingest their feed via a sucking teat as desired. The feed consists of water and milk is prepared warm and fresh in small portions, it is intensively missed in the heated mix bowl assembly.
- The machine has 8 outlets that can be adapted to accommodate up to 16 teats. The boiler, which has an automatic temperature sensor, an electronic heating regulator ensures that the feed always has the right temperature.
- Water and milk powder portion size can be configured separately.
- Compact control unit with 7 segment display can be easily operated.
- Semi-automatic cleaning process with increased cleaning temperature.
- Fly protector – the fine mesh screen covers the mixer prevents flies from getting into the mixed milk.
- Hose cleaning pistol to clean the suction hoses.
- Height-adjustable front plate with teat bracket and variable teat position
I’m so glad we moved onto the bucket feeders; they are really easy to set up and clean. Bucket feeding certainly works for our surplus lamb management challenge and the lambs grow really quickly and cost effectively."
Amy Collins, Pythouse Farm, West Hatch 630 North of Engalnd mules